We’re Hiring: Project Manager
HIRING: PROJECT MANAGER – Nov 2019
Job spec PDF
Multi award-winning family owned construction company are searching for an ambitious, commercially minded and driven project manager looking for a meaty PM role in residential construction.
Salary: £30-£60k PA depending on experience
Job Type: Permanent
Location: SW11, Northcote Road area
About this Role
We are seeking a Project Manager to help deliver build projects from start to finish. You will be responsible for the setup, financials, health and safety checking and reporting, Programme and issue tracking and timely delivery of multiple projects
We are willing to consider applications from all levels from assistant to senior so long as you are willing to drive the projects forward by being the best you can and fully applied to the role.
The duties will include:
- Running multiple residential refurbishment and build projects simultaneously.
- Weekly face to face meetings with clients and associated meeting notes writing up and circulation. (English skills need to be perfect)
- Constant contact with clients and build team to enable the successful delivery of the project.
- Weekly health and safety inspections and reporting with recommendations.
- Project programme creation, weekly reviews and updates where required.
- Minimum of x3 site visits per week in addition to the client meeting, tracking progress, picking up issues on site as soon as possible, ensuring programme is being met and keeping a detailed pictorial diary of site activities.
- Preparation and submission of valuations, extension of time request, RFIs etc.
- Regular communications with your clients, planning authorities, engineers, build teams, consultants, architects, designers etc.
- Solving problems with practical skills, creativity and hardwork where required. Going the extra mile to make sure the client is happy and the project is completed on time.
Skills and Experience
Minimum education: Degree level from a UK university
Must be London based with driving license (Max 6 points) and aged over 25.
Must have demonstrable experience in project management but not necessarily in construction. Training given. Experience level from assistant to senior considered
Experience in residential construction desirable
To apply send your CV to email@example.com with a covering letter. Due to the interest we receive in our positions, please do not call the office about this role. No recruiters please.